High power excellent discharging performance 12V 130Ah LiFePO4 battery pack for motor home and caravan
|Max. continuous charge current||150A|
|Max. continuous discharge current||150A|
|Cycle life||≥2000 times|
|Application||Caravan move, motorhome move, power supply, etc.|
1. The metallic case 12V 130Ah LiFePO4 battery pack for caravan and RV application.
2. Long cycle life: Rechargeable lithium ion battery cell, has more than 2000 cycles which is 7 times of the lead acid battery.
3. Nominal capacity: 130Ah ± 2% (0.2C，CC(constant current)discharged to 10V or cut off by BMS at 20±5℃).
4. Standard charge current: 26A (0.2C CC (constant current) charged to 14.6V, then CV (constant Voltage) 14.6V charge till current decline to 2600mA).
5. Max charge current: 150A (1.15C CC(constant current)charged to 14.6V, then CV(constant Voltage) 14.6V charge till current decline to 2600mA).
6. Standard discharge current: 26A (0.2C，CC (constant current)discharged to 10V or cut off by BMS).
7. Max.continuous discharge current: 150A (Also can be desinged according to clients’ requirements).
When the battery pack to be long-term stored, charge the battery pack to about 50% capacity( after discharging completely, charge for 2- 3h at 2A),store in dry and ventilated place, charge 1 to 2h for every 3 months. The battery pack and charger should be stored in clean, dry and ventilated place, avoid contacting with corrosive materials and be away from fire and heat.
a）The battery pack should be stored in 40%～60% charged capacity.
b）If battery pack is not used for a long period, it should be replenish charging one time for 1 to 2h for every three month.
c）In the maintenance process, please do not disassemble the battery pack, otherwise it will cause a decline of battery performance.
d）Forbid to remove any cell in the battery pack. Forbid dissecting battery cells.